Thursday, December 20, 2012

Biography


Birth Name : Azinuddin bin Azizul Azuan
Birth Date : October 1, 1992
Birth Place : Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia

Nickname : Addin
Height : 1.67 m
Weight : 56 kg
Type of blood : A+

The name "Azinuddin AleleCha" was created by me base on my gang's name "The AleleCha" which also was created by me.
My real name is Azinuddin bin Azizul Azuan a.k.a Addin and I was made in United State of America but I was born in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia on October 1st, 1992, to Azizul Azuan bin Sahrum and Hjh Azian binti Hj Abd Rahman, whom both are Malaysian. I am the eldest in my family, in which I have an elder brother Haziq and 2 younger sisters which are Alia and Natasya.

I started my preschool at Tadika Islam, Puchong Perdana, Selangor since I was 5 years old. Then, I started my first year school at SK Batu 14. After a year, I was transferred to SK Puchong Utama 1. Until my age was 10 years old, again, I was transferred to another school which is SK Puchong Utama 2. I continued my secondary school at SMK Puchong Utama 1. When I was 16, I went to boarding school which is Mara Junior Science College Langkawi, MJSC Langkawi which are more known as MRSM Langkawi. After finished my school, I continue my study at Perak Matriculation College. Then I further my study at University of Malaysia, Sabah in software engineering.

I love swimming, play basketball, ice skating, play roller blade, and do adventurous activities. While movies that I like are comedy, horror and action.

<Visit my>
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/azinuddin.alelecha
twitter      : https://twitter.com/ADENAZINUDDIN

The End ( for now ) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment